Last night, my friend, Rachel and I headed out on a little adventure to see a FREE Christian concert and we had a great time! It was a rainy dreary night, but the music was great and so encouraging. We heard Chris August- a new Christian artist and he was so fun to watch. This is his post popular song: Starry Night but he had several others that were good too, including a fun song all about Candy :)
His CD is out and you can buy it on Amazon (for free if you were using Swagbucks!). He talked about emptying himself and rededicating himself to Christ and focusing more on spending time in prayer and Bible reading, which is what brought on this song.
The other artist who was there was Chris Sligh, who apparently was on American Idol but I don't remember him from the show. I guess he made it to the top 10 and then got voted off. He also spoke about being an empty vessel and becoming filled with Christ no matter what happened to him.
What a challenge! Being completely emptied of self so that Christ can fill us!
No comments:
Post a Comment